When it’s too hot for the beach or pool, it’s the perfect excuse to host an impromptu daytime party. Here are some ingredients for an awesome party!
- Well-stocked bar: Light bodied summer whites and rosés are perfect for a hot summer day!
- Light bites: Cocktail shrimp, hummus dips, and crudité platters are easy and tasty.
- Cheese board: Start with two cheeses, two meats, a fruit preserve and crostini and build on from there!
- Dessert: A mini cake or cupcakes on pretty cake stands, and an ice cream sundae bar with toppings
- Flowers: A few pretty blooms in fun, bright colors bring in the outdoors and add the final touch!
Share your party!! #summersoiree